3 July 2012

Fantasy Castle, Freedom Party, and Much More!

Greetings Jammers! Today the newspaper came out, even though it isn't Thursday. Now you can get the Fantasy Castle which I have to say, is pretty epic!




 
Here is a part of the Penguin samurai costume- the samurai helmet.



This is the new Summer Carnival item- the Hat with Dredlocks. No offence AJ, but SERIOUSLY???? Ok first was the skirt, then the ring, the earrings, nunchucks, and now THIS???? AJ is totaly getting way too human. Remember when they used to have all this good stuff that was SO creative, and now...I mean...NUNCHUCKS????

And, I also noticed that there is a Freedom Party! You can buy Freedom Hats, and Fireworks!





Oh and, last but not least, there is a Curved Sofa!

1 comment:

  1. I love the blog!!!!!!!!!! Thanks SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Much for posting things!!!!!!

    IM UR #1 FAN!!! I CHECK EVERY HOUR SOMETIMES 30 MIN CAUSE I GE EXCITED (IM NOT A STALKER O.0!)

    (Love,Yorkie,Lilacs,Apples,Sisters!!!) LOOK AT THE CAP LETTERS IN THE WORDS THAT T R IN THE PARENTHESES!AND SEE WHAT THEY SPELL!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete