4 July 2012

Happy 4th of July!

Happy 4th of July!!!! I honestly thought AJ was going to do something really special for today (like they did for Leap Year Day-they , but they had the rare party ONLY for one day and it was epic) but they did come out with wolf fireworks, and a freedom lion hat:




                                   
                                           I have to say, I think its adorable when it
                       explodes (sorry if you can't see it that well, I took the pic in
                                    my den. The backround is a little too light to
                                                        have the full-effect):




And, here is the new Freedom Lion Hat (again-adorable!).

So yeah thats basically it for today! Happy Fourth Of July everybody!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment