7 July 2012

Camouflauge Boots

Hey-o! Today's new item is the camoflauge boots!

Idk why, but I hate having shoes on the animals (you know, the flip-flops and stuff) I mean, the leaf leg aror was so cute because it was nature-y, like the flower bracelet! These are most likely supposed to go with the camouflauge helmet. So yeah, thats basically it for today (sorry for posting so late), make sure to leave a comment (FYI: you don't have to have a blogger account to comment :) and vote on the poll! 'till tomorrow- cya! 

4 comments:

  1. OMG! The daily puppy is SUPER adorable!!! :)

    Really nice blog by the way!!! I love it!
    Sorry i wasn't able to comment earlier, we were away!!!!! >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I LOVE the daily puppy too!

      Delete
    2. Bcause I LOVE PUPPIES (and dogs- and all animals)!!!! (I forgot to say that in my earlier message)

      Delete